Responsible for the content on this website and all associated sub sites is:
Thomas Krieger – Software Development
Darmstädter Landstraße 93
Phone: +49 0176 81331231
2. Collecting of data
3. Collection and storage of your personal data
- You can download our software without providing us with your personal data. However, we need to collect and save the following data in order to check the authorized use of our software:
- Date and time of the first use of the software in milliseconds
- The MAC address of your device
- A license ID
The information about date and time of the first use of the software in milliseconds is also stored in a text file on your device.
- If you wish to get an Extended Trial License you have to provide us with the following data:
- Your e-mail-address
- Information about the usability of the software
- If you wish to buy a Full License you have to provide us with the following data:
- Your name
- Your e-mail-address
- Your billing address (street, number, ZIP and city)
- Without your further consent, we will use your personal data only in order to carry out our contractual obligations. Your data will be stored according to our obligations under commercial and tax law.
4. Transfer of your personal data to our services providers
- Your personal data is forwarded to service providers commissioned by us (e.g. financial institutes) to the extent necessary for processing your order.
5. Data collection within the software; Your right to object
- Our software is a developer software which enables you to test your software for race conditions. The following data will be collected and transmitted to our servers where it will be stored:
- Number of concurrently accessed fields during the test run
- Number of synchronization actions during the test run
- Time it took to analyse the data
- Number of race conditions found
- Moreover, we collect usage data for the purpose of improving our software:
- Location of bugs of our software (Stack trace)
- Version of our software in use
- Java version in use
- You can object the collection and storage of data mentioned in para. 1 and 2 of this section by deactivating it in the main window of our software.
6. Your rights
In accordance with the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG), you are entitled to request information on the data saved on your person at no charge and, if applicable, you are entitled to the correction, blocking or deletion of this data. In addition, you may object to the use of your data for purposes of advertising or for purposes of market or opinion research. If you wish so, please send an e-mail to:
7. Newsletter Subscription: Right to object to the use of your e-mail address; newsletter-tracking
If you have subscribed for our newsletter, your e-mail address will be used with your consent to inform you on a regular basis about our products and services until you unsubscribe. You may unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time with future effect without costs arising by virtue thereof other than transmission costs pursuant to the basic rates. If you wish to unsubscribe please click the link at the end of each newsletter or send as an informal e-mail to:
8. Data security
During the order process, your personal data is transferred in encrypted form (SSL). We take technical and organizational measures to secure our website and other systems against loss, destruction, access, modification or dissemination of your data by unauthorized persons.
- Session Cookies: We use so-called “session cookies,” with which you can be identified for the duration of your visit. These cookies expire automatically after closing your browser.
- Persistent Cookies: We also use persistent cookies. This way we can obtain information about visitors who access our websites repeatedly. Through the use of such cookies we can continually improve our products and services. These persistent cookies contain no personal data. The data saved in these cookies is not brought together with your personal data at any time.
Right to Object: You can prevent the setting of cookies and thereby object to the creation of a profile about the use of our website by deactivating the saving of cookies in your browser, by restricting it to certain websites, or by setting up a browser notification that monitors when a cookie is sent. You can also delete cookies at any time from the hard disk of your computer or from your respective device’s storage medium. Please note, however, that the use of our web site is only possible to a limited extent if session cookies are rejected.
With every page request, access data is saved through the web server in a log file. The data set saved contains the following data:
- The date, time, accessed data, status, browser request sent to the server, transferred data volume, as well as the internet site you came to the requested site from (the referrer), plus
- the product and version information of the browser used, your operating system, as well as the country of origin.
IP-addresses from users are not saved after the end of a visit to our web site, but rather are deleted or made anonymous subject to any legal obligation to preserve after the end of use. The IP-addresses are changed in such a way by anonymization that the information concerning the personal or material circumstances will no longer or, only with a disproportionate investment of time, costs, and manpower, be able to be attributed to an identified or identifiable individual.
We use the anonymous log data – which means without assignment or references to your person – for statistical analyses, in order to, for example, learn which days and which times of day the offers on our websites are especially favoured and how much data volume is generated on our web sites. Moreover, we make it possible to recognize errors, if any, in the log files, for example defective links or software defaults. So, we can use the log files for further development of our web sites. We do not connect at any time information about page retrievals or use saved in the server log to a single person. We reserve our use of files from the log files, if certain reasons for suspicion exist about the visitor or user using our web sites and/or our other services illegally or contrary to contract.
11. Share buttons of Social Networks
Our website makes use of share buttons that enable sharing of contents via the social networks Google+ , Twitter and Reddit. For this purpose, we use the shariff of heise online. In this way, no data of our website visitors are sent to the social network as long as the website visitor does not click the respective button. However, if the share button is clicked, the data will immediately be forwarded to the respective social network to which the button belongs, enabling the provider of the social network to collect data from the website visitor at that moment.
www.google.de (external link to Google)
www.twitter.com (external link to Twitter)
www.reddit.com (external link to Reddit)